0 to 5 years
Fresh Graduates / Management Trainee
Installation / Maintenance / Repair
experience in maintenance of heavy & industrial equipment
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Description :
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or similar studies 0-5 years of experience in maintenance of heavy & industrial equipment
• Follow instructions by direct supervisor to Supervise in house- operations of a workshop to ensure high service quality, achievement of workshop service revenues and customer retention.
• Improve revenue generation by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention by ensuring professional service delivery to service customers and obtaining new MMC contracts.
• Fix , maintain ,and troubleshoot Heavy Machinery & Hydraulic Products.
• Analyzes deficiencies in equipment and supervises necessary repairs.
• Look after warranty contracts and coordinate the same to direct supervisor to obtain new contracts from existing and new customers.
• To plan & schedule technicians, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
• To maintain effective lines of communication between the implementation and execution functions.
• Ensure prompt repairs by responding to breakdown calls.
Interested candidates can click apply button.