We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a company driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing company driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
Company Driver Responsibilities:
· Safely transporting various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
· Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
· Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
· Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
· Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
· Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
· Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
· Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED is preferred.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Clean driving record.
· Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
· Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
· The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
· Effective communication skills.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Own visa preferred
· Salary : 2,500 – 3,000 AED
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month