2 to 10 years
Purchase / Stores / Spare Parts / Buyer
Proficient in all costing, accounting & purchasing concepts
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
• Attached to the finance & purchasing team, monitors and maintains inventory levels, creates inventory reports accurately of company outlets
• Runs continuous audits and random inspections of inventories across outlets and creates report to tackle any excess / shortage or quality issues
• Perform a physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Creates various financial reports relating to inventory, including, but not limited to, audit report and month end reports
• Perform regular material audits at warehouse and store level to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the company.
• Coordinate with the logistic team for purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing
• Maintains the database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports
• Ensure stocks are stored adequate and properly (temperature, FIFO, proper stockpiling and storage)
• Audits par levels / min max levels – suggests improvements to finance and purchasing teams
• Introduces strong internal inventory controls at warehouse and store level
• Aids finance team in costing and stock taking and aids purchasing team in purchases decisions after reviewing store inventories
• Ensures receivers and stores receive products as per approved Purchase Orders and that the quality of those items is approved and maintained throughout their shelf life
• Introduces inventory policies that limit wastage and losses to the company
• Monitor the quality of raw materials and finished products.
• Implement technologies that drive cost savings and remove inefficiencies