5 to 10 years
High School & Equivalent
Leisure / Fitness / Luxury
The esthetician will consult with clients to assess their requirements, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction. The esthetician will ensure treatments s
Jobseekers from any Arab/Middle East country; Jobseekers from any GCC country; Jobseekers from any Western countries; Jobseekers from any European countries
The esthetician will consult with clients to assess their requirements, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction. The esthetician will ensure treatments start and end on time. You will maintain knowledge to promote and sell services and retail products. You will ensure work areas are clean and tidy, equipment is sanitized, towels and linens are clean at all times, and treat clients in a courteous and empathetic manner.
To ensure success you should meet revenue goals, ensure client retention, and build a solid client base. Ideal candidates will be empathetic, caring, and professional, and have the ability to make others feel good about themselves.
• Providing facials and body treatments using both traditional techniques (massage, extraction, peeling, Gua Sha, etc.) and modern machines.
• Adhering to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
• Welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
• Interviewing clients to obtain information about contraindications, allergies, and examining skin to evaluate the suitability of treatments.
• Advising clients on skincare, and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
• Engaging and conversing with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
• Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell salon services, and retail products.
• Adhering to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance of equipment.
• Caring for towels and linens and replacing them between sessions.
• Ceasing treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
• License to practice as an esthetician.
• 5+ years of industry experience.
• Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
• Outstanding people skills and a warm, friendly manner.
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
• 700 Kuwait Dinars basic salary, we may increase depending on experience
• 6 days a week
• 48 Hours a week
• Accommodation is included
• Transportation to and from work is included
• 1 annual return ticket to country of origin (Economy Class)
• 1 month holiday per year
• Annual salary increase, % depending on quality of work
• In the event of a training course or workshops out of Kuwait, we will pay half of the costs including flight, accommodation, and course
• For other enquiries please refer to the Kuwait Labor Law #6, 2010