Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Oversee new member and new customer acquisition campaigns, customer retention and traffic-driving campaigns, including but not limited to content marketing
2. Design, build and maintain Daffah Co. social media presence. Plan and control the company’s social media channels and Daffah website
3. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
6. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
7. Work with her/his team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
8. Develop and execute marketing strategies, focused on-demand generation, contact nurturing, conversion optimization and driving revenue in a manner that supports business growth, enhances brand equity, drives awareness, and builds a loyal customer base.
9. Recruitment, selection, and training of marketing operations employees in the digital marketing function
10. Develop relevant policies and guidance around digital communications to ensure a consistent and professional approach. 11. Lead CRM activities and report daily progress.
12. Commissioning, writing and editing text, and audio and video content for the websites and all Daffah Co. social platforms.
1. BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
2. Strong team management and team mentoring skills
3. Proven working experience in digital marketing , 5 years’ experience and above
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
5. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends , etc)
7. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
9. Being analytical to understand crucial insights about customers’ behavior
10. High interpersonal , communication , and writing skills to influence others and drive results through collaboration