The core tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the warehouse storekeeper are listed in the job description example below:
● Accepting delivery of inventory.
● Counting and confirming inventory.
● Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
● Communicating errors to relevant parties.
● Marking and labeling stock.
● Storing inventory in accessible manner.
● Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
● Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
● Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
● Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
● Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
● Key departmental orders into the inventory management system
● Carry out minor maintenance or repair of storeroom material
● Provide detailed reports on departmental charges
● Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
● Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of parts and equipment on hand
● Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
● Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
● Preserve records and prepare related reports.
Requirements● Teamwork● Coordination● Organization● Planning● Time management● Reporting skills● Inventory control● Documentation skills● Equipment maintenance● Data entry skills● Dependability
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Purchasing and Procurement
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 3 Max: 8