Victoria’s Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation.
The role holder will play a significant role in driving sales and conversion, by creating a best-in-class customer experience on site. The responsibilities are product set-up, stock control and promotions operations. In addition, developing and executing visual merchandising strategy for the site that engages and drives revenue.
Key Performance Area but not limited:
* Identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new assortments and product categories are introduced
* Daily online merchandising of newly created SKUs to optimize site placement and customer facing experience: Ranking and Sorting mechanics
* Analysing sales figures, customers behaviour and market trends to anticipate product opportunities
* Planning and developing merchandising strategies based on new trends
* Analyse customer interaction on web to create optimized category, landing, and homepage designs on all platforms on Magento
* Strong hands-on experience with Web Merchandising tools like Algolia, Dynamic Yield, Google Analytics, Order Management System and Product Information Management Systems
* Works with Logistics team, digital team, Email, and promotions to forecast appropriate inventory, monitoring stock levels
* Ensure pricing on our brand sites is accurate and promotional pricing is coordinated with the sales/brand team
* Work closely with the Customer service to resolve any website related customer issues, and ensure the agents are aware of ongoing and future promotion
* Collaborate with internal content team to ensure timely photo & copy updates relating to product revisions and re-merchandising initiatives.
* Play an integral role within the team to execute web merchandising strategies to create a compelling shopping experience on the website.
* Timely and accurate review and action of daily and weekly price change, promotional and exception reports with Quality check protocols.
* Maintain online assortment integrity as product status and inventory positions change.
* Candidate will be responsible for site merchandising reviews as well as competitive merchandising analysis.
* Responsible for the info and providing it to Production team.
* Collect and organize data feeds from the host brand and local suppliers
* Manage estimated time to deliver all the required info.
* Assist in photography requests as well as sample order management if required
* Analyse sales and web data to suggest and create merchandising tactics and sales opportunities
Education and Experience Required:
* Bachelors degree in Business Management/ Online Retail or equivalent
* A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in managing website Merchandising
* Product/category/brand knowledge
* Industry Knowledge
* MS Office and tools- Proficient with Excel reporting
* Analytical skills
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Retail & Wholesale
Employer (Private Sector)
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies