3 to 5 years
CA / CS / CFA / All Professional Finance Degrees
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
financial and management accounting concepts, ERP systems
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Description :
• Assist FM in business budgeting, forecasting by working with operations through collection and analysis of financial data
• Prepare reports for internal & external customers such as vendors/suppliers etc.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators
• Analyze business performance & provide commentary on reasons for changes.
• Compute NPV and IRR for small value capital expenditure/AFE by integrating with operations.
• Review provisions/expenses/revenue leakage etc. and help FM in managing the profitability.
• Support operations manager/GM etc. on adhoc requests
• Consolidation of brand wise reports
• Review work of FA
• Professionally Qualified CA/CPA/CMA/MBA or equivalent.
• 3 years experience
• Strong analytical skills; should be capable of identifying and interpreting key business drivers.
• Sound knowledge of financial and management accounting concepts. Previous experience with ERP systems is desirable.
• Self-starter, able to work across functions and in teams. Results-driven, with the ability to perform on unstructured assignments
• Positive attitude and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
• Fluency in English; strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Interested candidates can click apply button.