5 to 10 years
Administration / Commercial Operations
word processing, travel arrangements, management, administrative support
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location : Kuwait
Job Description :
• Providing support as defined to Management and team including word processing, secretarial and administrative support to the team
• Receive, direct and relay telephone messages to Sr. Director on a daily basis.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondences in its respective segregated files
• Providing Managing Calendar/schedule/coordinating meetings and writing and communicating minutes of meetings, business memos and circulations.
• Coordinate with concerned departments for HR, Employee Services , Facilities and other related activities.
• Undertake timely renewal of all relevant licenses such as IATA license, Commercial license, Signboard and Fire License, so as to ensure fines are not levied.
• Regularly order stationery and refreshment stock and arrange distribute to locations as well as maintain adequate inventory of office supplies, such as printer cartridges.
• Follow up travel arrangements in coordination with Alghanim Travel
• Facilitate staff in their personnel documentation such as visiting cards, passport withdrawals, salary certificates.
Candidate Requirements :
• Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Problem solving Skill
• Should be honest and trustworthy, flexible, demonstrate sound work ethics.
• Excellent communication in English and Arabic.
• Experienced in Translations.
Interested candidates can click apply button.