The Sales Supervisor (FMCG) will oversee the overall activities of Mass Market, and he will work
strategically to increase the sales and awareness of the product knowledge use of a company’s
pharmaceutical and medical products in settings such as general practices, primary care trusts, medical
care clinics and hospitals. Performs the department and/or divisional merchandising and operational
functions to company standards.
1. Manage the sales activities in order to achieve sales target set by the Retail Manager.
2. Manage the overall target customer and market segment related to the company product
3. Classify the Key Opinion Leaders in order to tailor promotional plan for each Key Opinion
4. Prepare departmental budget, discuss and finalize with the Department Manager.
5. To follow up the end-user feedback concerning the company products.
6. To provide additional product knowledge that will be delivered to the end user and to Key
7. Responsible in monitoring stock liquidation at customer stores.
8. To follow up company inquiry submitted to the customers, with coordination with the Retail
9. Oversees work procedures and inspects work in progress and upon completion.
10. Meets and maintains effective relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, corporate, and
11. Coordinates sales strategy with the section sales supervisor for promotional sales activity.
12. Manage the preparation of promotional brochures and related sales brochures.
13. Handles requests for general information, inquiries regarding policies and procedures, and
14. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times,
streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless
15. Arranging appointments with doctors, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-
arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling;
16. Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting
administration staff e.g. receptionists.
17. Responsible to maintain detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database
18. Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with
the area sales team or discussing future targets with the Retail Manager.
19. Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
20. Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting
and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
21. Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products services.
22. Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical
and healthcare sector;
23. Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
24. Working with the plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for
making sales in a particular area.
25. Perform other related duties supplementary to the work described herein.
Minimum Education : BA/BS required in any courses.
Minimum Experience : Minimum of 5 years of experience in field of marketing, sales
representative and ideally with experience in pharmaceutical sales services
to health care professionals or an equivalent combination of relevant
education and/or experience.
Management Experience: Supervisory experience required
Required: Valid Driving License.
Candidates with Transferrable residency in Kuwait.