Education: – BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field
Experience: – 3 to 4 years of experience in a same level.
Job Description: –
– Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
– Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
– Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
– Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
– Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
– Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
– Analyze data to anticipate future needs
– Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
– Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
– Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs80,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: