– The Candidate will be required to maintain proper accounts of Investments in different asset classes.
– Should reconcile proper statements from the various local and International Banks and ensure all transactions and expenses are correctly reflected.
– Should be well versed with the IFRS guidelines regarding the accounting treatments for such investment.
– Must be well versed in dealing with Auditors and Finalization of timely audits for the company.
– Must be well versed in communicating with Local and International Banks for Banks transfers and Investments.
– Will provide regular performance reports for the investments.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting0 – 5 years’ book keeping and accounting in investment fieldProactive and resourcefulExcellent writing skillsStrong command of the English language
Employer (Private Sector)
Accounting and Auditing
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 4 Max: 10
Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; South Sudan; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; eh
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Min: 26 Max: 35