2 to 5 years
Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit / Finance
Administration / Commercial Operations
Good in speaking, typing, and writing both English and Arabic
Jobseekers from any country
Job Location: Qatar
• Administer proper coding and manage invoices and document all processes and systems.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Monitor all account payable checks, prepare invoices for all and prepare updates on all accounts.
• Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required.
• Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub ledger for fixed assests.
• Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in processes.
• Prepare reports of payrolls on monthly basis.
• Monitor efficient working staff and overtime records
• Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
• Evaluate all physical contracts with products and billing plans.
• Organize customer contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices.
• Monitor work of production manager and provide status on all business.
• Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports.
• Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in quality of accounting and provide operational support
• Answers customer accounting related inquiries/communications as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Need Experience
• Shall be good in speaking, typing, and writing both English and Arabic
• Applicants must available in Qatar
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume