– Work independently and with a team on risk-based monitoring and evaluation activities, including risk assessment, monitoring and testing, analysis of findings, and reporting to ensure effective, sustainable risk management processes exist.
– Make sure the organization has a clearly defined program for complying with the country’s laws.
– Constantly report to management concerning the organization’s compliance with laws and regulations.
– Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
– Establish regular training process and process to document regularity and consistency of training on the Corporate Compliance Plan.
– Assist department heads in establishing department-level mechanisms to monitor compliance with standards set forth in the Policy Manual
– Prepare all correspondents relating to CMA including disclosures.
– Administer shareholders affairs including maintaining company database on shareholders and co-coordinating with CMA, attending to all shareholder’s queries, coordinating events such as AGMs , sending invitations, and dividends distributions.
– Assist in dealing and communicating with investors, prepares business reports, quarterly presentations, and hosts analysts meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in economics or finance / in a relevant subject
Skills and competencies• Experienced and knowledgeable in Kuwait Capital Market Authority ( CMA ) rules, Kuwait stock exchange requirements and industry regulatory requirements and governance.• Good knowledge in Governance leading practices, disclosure requirements, compliance and regulatory reporting.• Strong analytical and communication skills.• Proficiency in English & Arabic.• Bachelor’s degree, more than7-years of compliance, risk management, and/or audit experience with a strong focus on risks and controls and risk-based auditing techniques.• Practical working knowledge of financial services compliance and operations including the related rules and regulations of the financial services industry.
Heavy Industry & Metallurgy
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma