1. To establish, grow and market the sales proposition to new tobacco product customers
ensuring those customer expectations are consistently met.
2. Maximize profit through an effective sales proposition by driving customer satisfaction through an ethos of innovation, high quality, value, and excellent customer service.
3. To meet and exceed all individual and team sale objectives by developing concepts and
solutions that match our existing and new customer requirements.
4. Continually foster relationships to ensure that all technical and commercial solutions are achieved.
5. Work with the customer and the business to evaluate engineering change requests, ensuring effective communications are understood by any internal and external stakeholders.
6. Establish and maintain controls ensuring full responsibility throughout the full sales life cycle.
7. Develop and maintain key relationships internally, specifically across the projects team to ensure that all solutions meet customer requirements.
8. Full awareness of all associated risks ensuring that solutions are achievable both practically and within any financial and time constraints.
9. The sales manager (tobacco products) must be able to provide and offer guidance for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
10. Maintain and ensure financial controls are established in line with budgetary requirements.
11. Maintain accurate records of all target accounts, opportunities, quotes, project etc.
To keep abreast of tobacco products sector developments identifying any future opportunities or threats.
Bachelor’s Degree required; Qualification in business, marketing, or related field. Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the related field. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Have a valid residency in Kuwait.
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma