5 to 7 years
Health & Safety / Environment
Monitoring environment Ambient air, Stack emissions & Ground Water; MOE;HSE
Jobseekers from any country
1. Monitoring environment releases (Ambient air, Stack emissions & Ground Water) to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards
2. Prepare and Follow-up on Environmental reports and update MOE with QS environmental status
3. Maintaining accurate records related to Organization emissions
4. Reviewing environmental impact assessments, monitoring, and environmental studies obtainable to Organization
5. Ensure records of the radiation safety program are maintained and documented as required by applicable regulation.
6. Develop and implement mechanisms to track progress in achieving environmentally sustainable goals and objectives.
7. Reviewing Tender documents and issuing Technical-Commercials evaluation report
8. Perform related work as required to support ongoing Departmental activities.
9. Collect all information & Maintain HSE Department HSE portal.
10. Prepare board meeting presentations in coordination with seniors.
11. Prepare & review the scope of work for HSE
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
University Graduate In Environmental Science/ Chemistry & Technical Discipline And Minimum 5 Years Relevant Experience In HSE Environment Section
NEBOSH Environment Certificate – Desirable
Comprehensive Understanding Of Relevant Administrative And Business Support Procedure And Their Importance To The Overall Function Of The Department
Good Understanding Of HSE Services And HSEQ Standards (ISO 9001/14001, OHSAS 18001)
Planning And Organizing Skills
Ability To Work Both Independently And As Part Of Team
Basic report writing skills
English language skills – written and spoken