1. Create drawings and models from written and verbal specification obtained from the Interior Designer and Head of Interior Design.
2. Work with accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
3. Work closely with the designers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
4. Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
5. Keep pace with developments in the fields of engineering and continuous work on the development of knowledge in the field of engineering drawing
6. Update and maintain drafting log and maintain all revisions of project drawings.
7. Examine and check drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
8. Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
9. Provide engineering documents for customer submittal.
10. Provide development proposals in the fields of work.
1. Work with customers to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
2. Work on 3D.
3. Answer customer / contractor / project questions.
4. Visit the site and ensure the design and application and ensure the information provided.
5. Dealing with all kinds of offers .
6. Preparation of a weekly report for each project of head of the department.
7. Estimate, select or design material requirements and costs for client’s approval.
8. Contact with the suppliers and visit showrooms for selection of the Furniture,Fixtures and Equipment (FFE)
9. Prepare a report for the client after each meeting and be signed by the customer for approval.
10. Choose the symmetry for each project .
11. Specifying samples , including flooring ,carpet ,paint and be approved by the client .
Readers and interpreting charts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Equivalent
· Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in Interior Design field.
· Open minded
· Hard worker
· Organizing and prioritizing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From ﷼7,000.00 per month