* Responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery.
* Creating original artwork and reviewing it with the creative manager.
* Designing digital content, motion graphics and video editing.
* Generating fresh concepts.
* Being able to brainstorm ideas.
* Ensure brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
* Liaising between regional marketing teams and ensure deadlines are met.
* Refine images, fonts and layouts.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a collaborative team environment.
* Ability to problem solve difficult and complex issues.
* Analytic and time-management skills.
* Personal integrity with an action- and results-oriented bias.
* Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to achieving mission objectives with significant impact on results.
* Be organized, effective and positive as you juggle multiple assignments with demanding deadlines.
* The adverts should work through-the-line in print adverts, social media, in app and email marketing.
Qualifications & Skills* Highly creative and strong communication* 2+ years of experience. * Advanced Arabic & English skills, writing, reading and speaking. * Software: After Effects, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator * Fast learner with a can-do attitude. Having strong attention to detail and ensuring high levels of quality with experience working to tight deadlines.* A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics * Photography and Videography skills
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Trading & Commodity Trading; Corporate Management Office; Interior design
Employer (Private Sector)
Design, Creative, and Arts
Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range
Number of Vacancies
Years of Experience
Min: 2 Max: 10